Forks off Hwy 16, W of McBride
53.3187 N 120.1856 W Google — GeoHack
Roads are not in the official geographical names databases
Oscar Lamming opened his Wildlife Museum in 1965, when Museum Road was part of the highway. The collection featured Lamming’s taxidermy and local pioneering artifacts. In 1958 Lamming had opened a smaller museum in Lamming Mills, where he was able to show off his taxidermy, a skill he had learned at the Northwest School of Taxidermy in 1917. In 1970 there were thirteen hundred visitors at the museum, but the construction of the new highway, which by-passed the museum, drastically reduced the number of visitors.
- Robson Valley Courier. Weekly newspaper published by Pyramid Press of Jasper from 1968–88 (1968–1988).