Forks off McBride Road South
Not currently an official name.
William Brownlee (1877–1950) came to McBride in 1927, and after a year in town moved to a farm. He served a term as president of the McBride Farmers’ Institute. His son William L. (1908–1967) worked in the mines at Wells from 1933 until 1951, when he returned to McBride.
- Wheeler, Marilyn. The Robson Valley Story. McBride, B.C.: Robson Valley Story Group, 1979
- McBride cemetary. Grave markers. 2000