Leads to Mount Robson Ranch
53.0253 N 119.2291 W Google — GeoHack
Roads are not in the official geographical names databases
Roy Frederick Hargreaves (1891–1971) founded what is now the Mount Robson Ranch in the early 1920s. In 1959, Roy sold the ranch to Alice Wright, who named it the Mount Robson Ranch and hired Myrtle Isabel Hargreaves and her husband Murray Cochrane to manage it. Isabel and Murray purchased the ranch from Wright in 1980.